We understand your time is valuable: you don’t have time to look through 50 different products to find the one that works on your stain. You need something strong enough to take out the guess work. That’s why we have Pool Stain Treat® – the most effective stain remover in the pool industry. t’s powerful chelating and sequestering formula removes all types of metal/mineral stains from any surface. It’s such a strong stain remover that it keeps stains from coming back for as long as 60 days after use.
Pool Stain Treat®
$7.99 – $345.17
2 lb. treats 20,000 gallons
Keeps salt cells clean
Prevents metal stains for up to 60 days
SKU: PST Category: Stain Solutions
- Treatment: Add 2 pounds (1 bottle) per 20,000 gallons of pool water in the following manner:
- For Colored Plaster, Painted Surface, or Wide Spread Staining: Predissolve in a bucket of water, then broadcast evenly across pool surface to prevent streaking.
- All Other Surfaces: Add the product directly to water in area of stain.
- Prevention: Repeat treatment every 60 days to prevent the recurrance of staining.
- Additional Tips
- Pump: Turn off the pump if the pH falls below 7.2; otherwise leaving the pump on is optional.
- Drop Chlorine: For better and faster results, allow the chlorine residual to drop to 1.0 ppm or less.
- Avoid Shocking: Continuous shocking can lead to the reoccurance of staining.
- Spotting Bags: for spot stains on white plaster and non-painted fiberglass, Pool Stain Treat is available in Spotting Bags.
Spotting Bag Directions
NOTE: FOR WHITE PLASTER POOLS ONLY!
- Turn off all circulating pumps.
- Carefully remove inner bag.
- Place inner bag directly on the stain. Check stain every few minutes as some stain can lift faster than others.
- If a longer treatment is needed place a pool brush or skimming net on top of the bag overnight.
- Every 60 days, add 2 lbs. of Pool Stain Treat® per 20,000 gallons of pool water for general stain cleanup and prevention.